Breaking News

header ads

[Audio] Je Jagg_concentrate

Download audio here LYRICS HERE 🎧🎧🎧 yeyeyeyeyey.....yeyeyeye...yeyeyeyeye. yeyyeyeye......yeyeyeyeye...yeyeyeyeye. himma. himma himma himma 2x Issaboyjejaggkoh issa boy JE jaggkoh I love u, I love u die na u day my mind always stand for u na u day my mind na juju u do for me I swear no be lie my blood de clamp for my head I no fit control. CHORUS I can't concentrate ooooo the way u de touching me see me I don mad ooooo. I can't concentrate ooooo the way u de loving me see me I don mad oooo I can't concentrate ooooo the way u de touching me see me I don mad oooo I can't concentrate ooooo the way u de loving me see me I don mad oooo she's rolling like motor tyre , she touching my body fire I call u my mommy Kiya give me this loving tire she's taking my feelings away feelings away me no know my self (2x) naso she de call me papy JE jaggy number one in the million because I be biggy daddy punanny me I love u die. Moko gbo sah gboro gboro this girlee u de gboro gboro atosin gboro gboro jasoro tosin gboro gboro asisin Puru Puru jasoro sisin Puru Puru asisin Puru Puru Moko sisin Puru Puru father God I pray make the boy no craze I can't concentrate this love na grace CHORUS I can't concentrate ooooo the way u de touching me see me I don mad ooooo. I can't concentrate ooooo the way u de loving me see me I don mad oooo I can't concentrate ooooo the way u de touching me see me I don mad oooo I can't concentrate ooooo the way u de loving me see me I don mad oooo.

Post a Comment

0 Comments